A test case in software engineering is a set of conditions or variables under which a tester will determine whether an application or software system is working correctly or not.
- Test Cases for Security Testing
- Test Cases for Cookie Testing
- Android App Test Cases (UI Related Scenarios)
- Test cases for android (Memory related and some general scenarios)
- Test Cases For Games Apps / Checklist for Games Apps
- Test cases for Windows app / Windows Phone Test Checklist-1
- Test cases for Windows app / Windows Phone Test Checklist-2